Award winning games, from tabletop battles, fantasy battles on aps to family card games, we game hard…
We help with layout, proof reading and translation.
We can help get your game ‘on the table’
Need some help with your crowdfunding campaign, we can help you with that too!
What we do….
As well as writing/producing our own games, we have worked with some of the biggest names in the gaming industry, writing rules, supplements and using our team of graphic designers to layout and beautify things.
Some of the companies we have worked for are:
- Warlord Games (Bolt Action, layout service for campaign books)
- Mantic (Kings of War
- Alien Dungeon (All Quiet on the Martian Front)
- FireForge Games (Deus Vult)
- Fantasy Flight Games (Dust Warfare)
- Born in 2010, River Horse was created to publish Alessio Cavatore’s own series of games, but since its inception its resources have been stretched to accommodate the many companies who wanted to hire the services of River Horse’s pool of game designers and graphic designers.
- Since then, River Horse has produced or supported the production of many games, for many companies.
- River Horse’s team includes a bunch of enthusiastic fellows with lots of experience in the fields of games design, web-based entrepreneurship and corporate licensing. As well as designing our own products, we aim to support and advise any company that can benefit from our experience and skills through consultancies, commissions, joint-ventures, etc.